Fast-fix wall tie replacement and masonry repair system can be used to re-tie and repair a wide range of differing materials like air-crete blocks, clay bricks, stone and concrete blocks.
Benefits & Features
- Quick installation. Just drill and drive.
- Low labour costs.
- High tensile strength.
- Allows for thermal movement.
- Multi water drips.
- Easily installed through cavity insulation.
- Designed and tested to EN10088.
- Insurance backed guarantees.
- Austentic 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Effective in tying cavity and solid walls.
- No mechanical expansion problems.
- No resin, no rubber, high fire rating.
Adding Wall Ties
1. Drill pilot hole through outer leaf and then continue pilot hole if required, until recommended depth in inner leaf is reached.
2. Insert tie into Fast-Fix tool, then position front of tie into pilot hole and drive home.
Masonry Crack Repair
1. Drill pilot hole through masonry until recommended depth is reached.
2. Insert tie into Fast Fix tool, then position front of tie into pilot hole and drive home.